1. Small home appliances: used in washing machines,r efrigerators, rice cookers, electric kettles, microwave ovens, el ectric ovens,coffee machine covers, doors, etc .;
2. Furniture, kitchenware, sanitary ware: applied to automaticdoors, chairs, cabinet doors, wardrobes, toilet lids, insulated serving pots,
rolling shutter doors, desktop sockets, multi-function wire boxes, groundsockets, intelligent loading supermarket shelves etc .;
3. Car interior: used in car safety handles, car CDs, carmirrors, car ashtrays, stereos, DVD / VCD players, storage boxes, fuel tankcaps, sun visors, etc .;
4. Electronic products, medical and sports machinery: used in notebook computers, flip phones, learning machines, electronics, vending machines, game consoles, agricultural machinery, printers, and various medical treatments with covers, doors, sliding, rotating devices, Sports machinery, etc
5. Plastic and acrylic products: used in plastic trash, storage box or box, glasses box, jewelry box, acrylic display cabinet, gift box, candy box, etc .
6. Musical instruments: used in piano covers, guitar boxes, violin boxes, etc. Rotary dampers and damping gears are suitable for all kinds of small, medium-sized boxes and other clamshell, telescopic, sliding products, with anti-vibration effect and slow down the door opening and closing speed, making it smooth and smooth, effectively reducing the noise generated during product use Improve the entire product grade and delay product life, creating the highest economic benefits.
■Damper performance This series of products introduces Japanese technology and equipment, and is divided into one-way damping (counterclockwise or clockwise resistance) and two-way damper (both directions have resistance). This product has unidirectional and bidirectional resistance directions for selection. The damper mainly uses the principle of fluid resistance to reduce vibration and can be used for different gears and torque devices. The damper generates torque (gf.cm) due to the rotation of the medium damping oil. The resistance value is determined by the viscosity of the damping oil and the contact area. The viscosity is high and the contact area is large, the resistance value of the product becomes large; on the contrary, the viscosity is small and the contact area is small, the resistance value becomes small; but the torque will also change according to the change of the rotation speed, and will change according to the change of the ambient temperature; According to the customer's use, you can choose bilateral installation or a variety of buckle forms for direct installation.
■ Test parameters
1, the endurance life performance: the left and right resistor unit installed on the test machine, starting from the closed position moves to the open position, in the open position Angle of 20 ° + 5 ° to cover free fall, 10000, after test under room temperature is 23 ℃ + 2 ℃ for 24 hours, and then determine the action time, observe the appearance, required action time rate of change within 30%, no oil leaking in the appearance and breakage phenomenon, motion Angle 0 ° to 20 °, test frequency: 6 times per second, the environment temperature test: 23 ℃ + 2 ℃.
2. Operating temperature range: place the resistance device in a negative 10℃ environment for more than 3 hours, and measure the operation time immediately after taking out the resistance device. It is required that the operation time change within ±30%.
3. Storage temperature range: place the resistance device in a negative 10℃ environment for 72 hours, take it out and place it in a room temperature of 23℃±2℃ for 24 hours, then measure the operation time and observe the appearance. The change rate of the initial operation time is required to be within ±30% without oil leakage or damage in the appearance. The resistance device was placed in the environment of 60℃ for 72 hours. It was taken out and placed at room temperature of 23℃±2℃ for 24 hours. Then the operation room was measured and the appearance was observed.
4. Detergent resistance: soak the resistance device in the mixture solution of weakly alkaline detergent with a mass concentration of 0.3% and bleach with a mass concentration of 0.1% for 24 hours, take it out and place it at room temperature of 23 ° c ±2 ° c for 24 hours. Measure the operation time and observe the appearance.
5, resistance to salt fog test: place the resistor is cleaned in JIS Z 2371 salt spray test box, with a concentration of 5% salt solution, spray in the 35 plus or minus 2 ℃ environment for 24 hours, remove the attachments will surface after fully washed, in room temperature is 23 ℃ + 2 ℃ for 24 hours after the determination of action time, observe the appearance, require early action time rate of change within the plus or minus 30%, no oil leaking in the appearance and breakage phenomenon.
6, forced closure test: the left and right resistor unit installed on the test machine, starting from the closed position move to the open position, then manually force close, 3 seconds a reciprocating movement 20 times position 30 minutes after cooling, a total of 50 group (total 1000) experiment was carried out under the room temperature is 23 ℃ + 2 ℃ after 24 hours, and then determine action, observe the appearance, require early action time rate of change within the plus or minus 30%, no oil leaking in the appearance and breakage phenomenon (closing time: 1.2 + / - 0.2, the movement Angle: 0 ° to 20 °. Ambient temperature: 23℃±2℃).